View Single Post
Old 10-13-2016, 07:02 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjeezers_Brokerbabe View Post
I would be happy to inform you and help you out with things you would like to know, if it brings you more money then so be it ;) Hit me up anytime! we are here to help you generate money with us!
I have said many times around here, I am NO geek but a business man. I run 2 video streaming sites ( all original and exclusive content), we have NO membership, it is all VOD. We have good stats (very low bounce,high return trafic, long time spent on site bla, bla)... But our unique traffic is not so good .....Maybe 3,000/day.....need about 10,000/day to meet my goal.

So now what, in simple terms. that is what I am looking for .Is that what you do?? Or is it in reverse? Also, I do NOT have any adds and plan NOT to add any, but have a lot of free content ( clips and galleries) i am willing to give away.

Looking at both of your sites, you have a lot of offers, I just do not know what you are offering.
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote