View Single Post
Old 10-14-2016, 11:57 AM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coup View Post
If Hillary had an (R) next to her name Wikileaks would be getting wall-to-wall coverage. Instead, we are getting unsubstantiated trump accusers as if the timing of their decades old accusations aren't even a little suspect.

Tells you everything you need to know about the media. Corporatists are gonna back corporatists above all else.
The leaked emails have nothing exciting or exposing about them. In fact, they seem to be utterly boring and routine: Four of the juiciest leaked Podesta emails

Oh no, Donna Brazile had one of the questions in advance? Really? Do you really mean to tell me that the Head of the DNC can accurately predict one of a dozen questions asked at the debate? Wow, that's amazing. And the question wasn't even word for word. I bet you I can guess some of the questions for the next debate myself. It's not difficult. "Mr Trump, you said at the last debate you had never sexually assaulted a woman before, but since then multiple women have come forward saying that you have. Can you explain this?".

The reason Trump is getting hammered in the press is simple. He thought he understood the press because he has been handling them for the past thirty years. However, he doesn't understand that everything he has ever done with the press has been "fluff pieces". "Oh, Trump is building a new building, let's do a story". Now he is under the most intense microscope anyone can ever be under - He is running to be the President of the United States. Trump didn't understand the vetting process. If he did, he wouldn't have run because he would have known everything bad he has ever done will come to light. Seriously - he is going to trial next month in a fraud case, and now a rape case is going to trial too.

On the other hand, Clinton is the most vetted candidate we've ever had. We've read tens of thousands of emails and we've found nothing of interest, no laws broken. No charges.

The Republican party failed. They need to win over women and Hispanics, and instead they completely pissed them both off.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote