View Single Post
Old 10-18-2016, 12:08 PM  
Neighbor
Confirmed User

Thought I'd chime in here. Obviously I am a bit partial since being employed here, but I like to understand the mindset of program owners.

My initial question is:

Are you maximizing your revenue by utilizing all the tools in NATS for statistics and analyzing them to optimize your marketing efforts?

Most of the time I hear "pricing" concerns usually stem from lack of understanding how to utilize the system to it's full potential in order to increase revenue. Most of the time program owners are tracking traffic and conversions in bulk, but are not utilizing all the tools to get granular data to understand where the traffic should be targeted to convert better. If you analyze your traffic by tracking in segments versus just throwing all the traffic at it, it helps increase revenue by an average of 8-14% I have found. I'm not saying you are not doing this, but this is the most common cause.

As far as building your own system... it is an extremely high cost and a large amount of time to get anywhere near what NATS has built over the past 14 years. So unless you have deep pockets, I wouldn't recommend it.

Lastly, if you think any of the other companies mentioned has better pricing, I think you need to evaluate further. I have done cost analysis for many other platforms that other people have brought into the discussion, and I assure you, none of the ones mentioned can accomplish what NATS can for the cost. Unless you get a special deal of course, which if you are at the Tier 1 with us on NATS, I gather wouldn't warrant such a deal.

At the end of the day, I would like to help speak to you about what is happening that you feel $150 p/mo is too costly. Is it the platform or perhaps is there something else I can chat with you about that could guide you to a more successful use of NATS?

Either way, I am available and my contact information is below. Feel free to reach out to me and I can review and discuss what you have going on.

Thanks for your time. Hope this helps a bit
Neighbor is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote