Thread: Paxum Card Lost
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 08:10 AM  
babeterminal
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_awt View Post
Sorry to hear of all your troubles. I agree they certainly need to up their game. Service simply is not good enough. They ignore too much or/and reply while evading important/difficult questions.

I received an email 26 May 2016, than my new card would be processed within 1 week and i still do not have a card.

They started processing a new one 4 weeks ago and its still not gone for 'printing' yet !

I think everybody would like to know the exact process from the 'submission' of a new card to the time its posted.

I am guessing. Paxum requests the bank for new cards in batches. The cards are then printed. They are then sent to Paxum in Canada, and then Paxum send them out to the individual customers.

I have asked for clarification on this, but not received it. So if Chris or Ruth can answer that here, I think that would be very helpful.
you have said in this thread there was a problem with verification documents on your account,[we had this problem ] so they will not send out a card to an unverified account, the emails you received about the card are automated emails ,

we are not sticking up for paxum but you constantly say the same thing when you know what the problem is, we are $600 in the wind with this check thing, i am pissed but i am not crying constantly about it FOR FUCKS SAKE