Thread: Paxum Card Lost
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 01:52 PM  
Nick_awt
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by babeterminal View Post
you have said in this thread there was a problem with verification documents on your account,[we had this problem ] so they will not send out a card to an unverified account, the emails you received about the card are automated emails ,

we are not sticking up for paxum but you constantly say the same thing when you know what the problem is, we are $600 in the wind with this check thing, i am pissed but i am not crying constantly about it FOR FUCKS SAKE
You are obviously totally misunderstanding.....

Long story short. I was emailed on 26 May by Paxum saying that my card was going to be processed within 1 week (because it was up for renewal 1 Aug). Then there were delays in processing this card and it was not sent until 4 August ! Then it never arrived.

23 September - Paxum confirms processing of new card
13 October - TWENTY DAYS LATER - They ask for up-to-date documents, which i send next day.
(Yet again this is another delay - The card should of been sent off for printing 5-7 days prior. )
18 October - My documents are still not verified and Paxum have not answered my emails etc.

19 October - Finally it has been sorted. But i have been without a valid card for almost 80 days and the newest card has only gone for 'printing' today (20th).

So all in all its been 5 months since this whole process started, (and in between i have had nothing but BS and evasion) and its going to be up to 6 weeks more before this new card. Thats if it turns up this time.

Hope that makes sense to you this time. Yes ?
Try not to feel too foolish for your mistake. Nobodys laughing at you :-)
Nick_awt is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote