View Single Post
Old 11-14-2016, 04:00 PM  
Grapesoda
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross View Post
Got it. It defo is a slick looking car. Personally, I have had more issues with my wifes Jeep Cherokee than any of the German cars I have owned. It seems to have a recall on it every 6 weeks or some sort of issue. The best one is when they screwed up her alignment at the dealership and charged her $160 to re-do it and balance the wheels not even two months later. I don't pay a cent for servicing on my BMW, it is all included for four years on brand new cars.

Both cars are 2015, purchased brand new. I'll never buy another US car.
yeah the caddy is covered for everything plus they will come pick the car up for service, bmw does I think as well. the caddy V, I had was a shop monster but the sedans have been great. I do think the build quality could come up, a caddy door just doesn't feel as heavy as a German door, you know? the mechanics and the electronics are great.

the damn car gives a satellite view for parking and stuff.. like WTF lol!! I wasn't able to pick up the top trim level. would have been another 25k+

I have never driven a German car
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote