View Single Post
Old 11-21-2016, 12:01 PM  
Austin - MrSkinCash
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Holiday Mega Deals At Mr Skin Are Back

GFY,

The Holiday Season starts this week and with it comes the hottest discounts on the web! Wednesday, November 23rd, we are bringing back our amazing lifetime offers! This year though we are including a little extra gift!

In addition to MrSkin, MrMan, and NakedNews all running $99 Lifetime Access Offers, MrSkin has teamed up with NakedNews to enhance the $99 MrSkin Lifetime offer to include a free month of Naked News.

Last year affiliates saw record payouts with these offers and now we have added the bonus of the free month that will only add rebill revenue value long term!

We will be adding banners and blogger tools which will be accessible Wednesday, to make sure you have everything you need to push our Black Friday/Cyber Week special! If you need something special or custom for your site please let me know ASAP so we can get it made for you prior to the deal going live.

Not an affiliate yet? Now is the best time to sign up and make some great cash for the holidays. Email me or ping me on skype to get started!

[email protected]

Last edited by Austin - MrSkinCash; 11-21-2016 at 12:04 PM.. Reason: Spacing
Austin - MrSkinCash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote