View Single Post
Old 11-21-2016, 02:56 PM  
robwod
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFurry View Post
Hi neeko,

Could you add a "Subscription Details" page to AdultForce?

Here's an example, so that you know what I mean:
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

We're not the only ones to miss it, other affiliates have mentioned it too. NATS has this, but AdultForce doesn't. :-(

It should have:
- exact join time (with time zone)
- country
- price / biller
- transaction history
- campaign / tags

This page is very useful when you want to analyze your traffic.
Agreed. Honestly, I think Adult Force is really just a very rudimentary summary of stats and little else insofar as reports are concerned. Certainly not a replacement for NATS reporting or functionality (yet?). Clearly AF is a work in progress that will undoubtedly improve. It's just a bit of a shame that it was released and missing some features for which people have become accustomed. Thus, I'd like to see the following:
  • Clickable stats that open up to more details, including referral URL's. How that never made it to day 1 of release is beyond my comprehension.
  • Fix the stats. Go to Advanced Stats and load a report with a custom date range, January 1st, 2016 to today. On or about March 1st, you will see a rather large percentage drop in both raw and uniques. And that drop continues from March 1st to present day. That's 7+ months. This really should be corrected.
  • Fix the login modal window. When you have different affiliate ID's for their various programs, you click the Primary account login and password and get a 404. Then you have to re-load the login modal to "Finish Authentication".
I understand it's a work in progress. But right now it is simply not a useful replacement for NATS. I'm hopeful MG will get everything fixed and working properly before migrating more of their sites.

I've emailed them the same points made above, along with some points from other webmasters as well.