Thread: Business Japaneese GFY
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2016, 01:31 AM  
NadXP
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscott View Post
AsianWebbies has Asian affiliate talk, not necessarily dating related. Would love to know what you are wanting to discuss though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuu View Post
Correct

Maybe the know that knows that other forum can share with him by IM or mail ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZENRA View Post
Actually Japanese studio forum? Haven't heard of it though there's maybe something that affiliates use. Many of the people I've encountered at studios aren't super computer literate. Most meetings (even informal ones) are done in person over a lot of drinks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy View Post
There we go ...

Guyz,

I appreciate all feedbacks! You're all amazing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigster715 View Post
There is one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marlboroack View Post
gfytokyo.com ftw
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPN View Post
Discussing in forums is not Japanese way.
Quote:
Most of the girls in the ad are not Japanese. If you are targeting Japanese outside Japan, use English. It is okay. Probably most Japanese webmasters don't bother with English because they do not do well with it.

I would post offers to them here and say you are looking for Asian affiliates or people with Asian traffic. They'll come if they are interested.

Western dating sites are a waste of time for Japanese webmasters and their traffic. To paraphrase what JPN said, "It is not the Japanese way."

There is an ad network called MINT. Hit them up. Get your offers in front of Japanese people by using Japanese sites. If there is any interest people will sign up directly.

If you need help translating your English ads into Japanese. Send me a message. We are Tokyo based. Beware of fake translators. Waste of money.
Quote:
Good luck in your quest, OP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy View Post

NadXP is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote