View Single Post
Old 12-02-2016, 05:57 PM  
j3rkules
VIP

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CurrentlySober View Post
I'm glad you have made your "What yah doing at the Weekend?" thread, cause for once, I actually have some plans over and above my usual 'I'm having a chinese meal' response !

I have actually booked and reserved a full on traditional Santa Clause outfit, for rental over Sat and Sun Its the real plush 'Coca Cola' Santa design, with real fur trim and deep plush velvet. Small round specs and a quality beard - Not just a cheap cotton wool abomination. Given my stature, I wont need the padding that goes with it, but hopefully it will fit me a treat.

Saturday night I have a professional photographer / videographer coming round to take photos and video of me taking a shit in it! There will be a 4K video made of the event, including close ups from a go-pro camera (Or a go-poo camera as I like to call it) hidden inside my pants. Then once edited, it will be uploaded to my Shits4Sale store, available to poochase as an inexpensive Xmas treat.

The Stills that he takes will be turned into Xmas cards for sending to friends and family, and as the climax of my evenings festivities, I intend to wipe the contents of the soiled britches all over my walls and call it my shitmas decorations!

A busy weekend indeed, and fun for all I'm sure ! So, Have a GREAT weekend everyone... I fucking well will

PS: Don't forget to vote for me as 'Most Poopular' member in the GFY awards
j3rkules is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote