View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 09:07 AM  
Shap
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Thank Someone That Made a Huge Impact or Difference in Your Business....

All of us have had a moment where something happens that changes your business forever. For some it was the first listing on the hun. For others it was meeting someone.

Here are some of mine.

PersianKitty was the first adult site I ever visited. Was the site that first listed a site I made and helped crash my university server. The rest is History

Danni Ashe Absolutely smashed it promoting her site.

Wifeys World had a link exchange with them when they went live on Dateline. Got me 250,000 uniques in less than 24 hours. This was back when the biggest sites didn't do 250,000 uniques a day. Game Changer.

Atk Kingdom and Karups Shared with me their philosophies and approach to paysites which i used as my basis for everything that went into the Twistys Members area design and layout.

These are just a few people that came along and exactly the right time for me and my business and really helped shape my future.

Who are some people (or companies) that made an impact and difference in your business? It could even be someone who doesn't even know they inspired you. It's always nice to give someone who's helped you a little kudos and appreciation
Shap is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote