View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 08:06 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjorn_Tasty1 View Post
Yes, those could be the same group. Just looking for trouble and against everything that is white. I also don't understand why the guy starts shouting "Free Palestine" on stage when he is protesting against Black Pete. I think the rotesters are fifferent group who like to join eachother protests groups like; free palestine, refugees welcome, kick out Black Pete and burqa's welcome. All with a Geroge Soros smell.

I realy expected 5 years ago that Black Pete would disappear. All so called celebs that are only celebs in Holland against black pete. People afraid of talking about black pete cause it is racist. I also thought the tactics would be to destroy the childrens party so in the end everybody would have enough of it and abondonn black pete. But suddenly the forces that want to keep Black Pete grew. I see at my friend time list Black pete pictures, showing they keep celebrating it.

This is a Black Pete hater that makes shows for children. But when he asks if Black pete must stay black or give him some other colours, the children voted all black. See his disappointment... His reaction: "so nobody understands why Black Pete must be changed".

Can you believe it, a discussion about Black Pete that can make the difference between a Nexit or not...
I'm glad black Pete and black Krampus are still strong in your culture, from what I've seen it's clear it's not a hateful or demeaning part of your folklore.

Your people and government need to fight hard against people not from your country or culture trying to change your country & culture. Fuck them! If you were in their country they'd force you, in your country you force them or they leave!
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote