View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016, 08:21 PM  
the indigo
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Wow did not know until I did a search on NA that so many people had issue with payouts.

Earlier this year I logged in and noticed I had like $8500 in pending payment. The checks were stuck and Scott told me that it was a bug.

Crystal was sweet and put together a 4 payouts installments. I still don't know why they could not simply send the complete amount in one check though.

Anyway since that time I'm watching more carefully the payouts and they are always late or sent in batch of 4-5 weeks period.

Last payment is from September. Now I asked to cancel all checks sent / never received or deposited and put me on Wire with a Threshold of $1000

Hopefully this will stop the mess with Checks! Especially that our bank freezes US checks for 21 business days (we are in Canada) on top of that. So add an extra month to access the funds.

Anyway I just sent an email to Crystal and hopefully this will be fixed by the end of the fiscal year.

Other than that, they always paid... 100k+

Anybody receive their money by WIRE instead of their bogus check system?