View Single Post
Old 12-26-2016, 09:21 PM  
Speigelau
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda36c View Post
Not even 2 months later, they shut down the site. https://amanda36c.wordpress.com/2012...owers-servers/

I expected the defenders to come in with all their different accounts to do what they do best - defend. OK well go ahead and defend this. They act exactly the same way and will rip you off the exact same way as well.

I would know. This April marks my 20th year in camming. Half of that was on iFriends, then a few years on Streamate. Lots of it documented on my blog. Years and years worth of harassment, ripoffs, you name it. I'm not just some name in a fucking website forum. I am a REAL camgirl. I have absolutely nothing to gain (or lose, for that matter) in stating the truth here. Just tired of being ripped off from years worth of efforts in this stupid, pimp-controlled industry.
I know who you are and promoted you on ifriends, but why can't you answer any of the questions posed here? Are you alleging that streamate bought webpower? Did you not get paid as an affiliate or camgirl? Streamate has been paying affiliates every week on time for over 15 years, never heard of anyone claiming to be ripped off by them.
Speigelau is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote