View Single Post
Old 01-04-2017, 06:21 AM  
Barry-xlovecam
It's 42

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
I believe this is going to happen. ...

Lets see what the unemployment rate is this time next year.
I find it interesting that this is said by a news/opinion website that the Trump's son in law is publishing. Inside info leaked to the public domain? Harbinger of the future?

Euro-Area Economy Ended Year With Fastest Growth Since 2011|Bloomberg.com

Reagan was took office in 1981, albeit inheriting a weak economy, the 1981-1983 recession was very deep. Reaganomics and Regan's nationalist policies had mixed results. Reagan's foreign policy positions did not make America many friends in the world. Like Trump; Regan was a turncoat polititian -- a Republican of convenience or a 'born again' Republican depending on your point-of-view. Regan is 'god-like' to a lot of people especially those who are too young to remember what America was like during the bleeding of the jobless during the 1981-1983 recession.

I think if there is a Trump recession I am hoping it will be a brief and shallow one. I expect a Wall Street slaughter and I am looking forward to buying distressed assets. This is the historical pattern I have seen -- sheer the sheep and buy them out on the cheap
Barry-xlovecam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote