View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 02:09 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott McD View Post
Serious question.

I get the feeling many would be happy for his 4 years (or more) to be nothing more than a complete disaster. Regardless of the consequences.

Just to prove they were "right".

Scary way of thinking if actually the case...
I don't care about being right.. I would absolutely love him to "Make MERICA Great" and succeed at helping my country. The problem is, his idea of Making MERICA Great does not coexist with rational thinking or reality..

His making MERICA great means fucking the middle class and enriching the 1% even more. I do not want him to succeed in that and hope he fails at that. Now if he want to figure out ways to create good paying jobs and not lower the taxes of specific groups at the expense of others while spending us into massive debt, then I'm all for it..

ie failure/success all depends on what he tries to do.. The problem is, so far everything we've been warned about with Trump is ringing true.. None of it is good. You don't have to wait for your house to burn down to yell fire..
crockett is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote