View Single Post
Old 01-18-2017, 11:24 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PR_Glen View Post
when did that happen?
Have you been banned by Google? The search function doesn't work for you anymore?

The United States spent $5 billion on Ukraine anti-government riots | PunditFact
Ukraine: Did Uncle Sam buy off the Maidan? |ÂhaZEIT ONLINE
The Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity : Victoria Nuland's 'Ukraine-gate' Deceptions
and a billion of similar articles on the topic and the sources are not RT.com...

Victoria Nuland (known as "fuck the EU" bitch) has confirmed the USA have spent 5 fuckin' billion dollars (taken from the clueless US taxpayer pockets of course) to initiate the coup on the Ukraine. The US taxpayers have paid for every single drop of the Ukrainian blood. Do you understand that? Please don't tell me that's a news for you. The Internet is not forbidden in your country... I hope.

You know that I'm not a Putin's fan but you won't dispute the fact that the Russian army has annexed Crimea w/o a single death:

Was the US Army able to do something similar? Never. Man, it has happened just about... never. The only thing you can do is to bomb, burn and rape the civilians. Sad but true.

Have something to say? Go on, it's a free board!