View Single Post
Old 01-18-2017, 02:46 PM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinton View Post
what happened IMO was the will of Ukrainians
From the beginning it was. And you know, I was supported them (read my posts here of that time). But after that it went wrong. Wrong from about here:

Course it's ok to burn police officers alive because it's not America. In America the police officers will just shot you dead for that (they don't like to feel a flaming gasoline on their faces). Everything is ok in the Ukraine. Right? Because those are just Ukrainian cops, not the American ones so everyone can burn them at will. They have no wives, no kids, no parents, so who cares till their names are not Bruce Willis and they are not shown on the US TV?

This has nothing to do with the will of the Ukrainian people. The 5 billion dollars were spent not for nothing (the US government knew it). Should I post a video where Ukrainian "rebels" discus what should whey do to a guy with an emerged eye? They have decided to finish him because he's a cop. I won't post it here for a known reason, but you can easily find it on the Net.