View Single Post
Old 01-24-2017, 11:55 AM  
TrainWreckContent
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
2017! great time to do business with Train Wreck Content

I hope that everyone’s new year is off to a wonderful start! We are working on some great things for 2017! Not only are we working on fresh non-exclusive content to update our web site, we are continuing to shoot exclusive scenes for competitive prices. The content is the highest quality custom scenes shooting in full HD, 4k and VR. We are also offering new programs like refer a friend, which could get you your next order for FREE (up to $1,000). If you have never bought from us before that’s ok, you can still refer a friend and qualify to have your order completely free! Or how about our monthly random give-a-ways! The winner can pick anything from a video, a picture set or both up to a certain dollar amount ranging from $25 up to $100 to spend on any of our content sites. Or you can choice to use the offer with our sister site Express Writers Online, and have them write descriptions, posts, reviews, articles or anything you need written! These are just some of the things we are working on this year as well as continuing the name your price promotion through 2017. Think the prices we have listed on our sites are too high? Make us a reasonable offer even if it’s just for one set or a package deal with XX number of sets, this includes all the videos and pictures you see on either of our sites Train Wreck Content Train Wreck Content - Home & Adult Content Source Adult Content Source | Home.

We cover a wide range of niches and work with several producers. Do you have a specific niche that you need content for and don’t see it on our web site? Email me and I will look at the content we have on hard drives that haven’t been added yet. I can also check with all the other producers we work with to see if they have what you are looking for. In most cases we are able to put content packages together that are competitive if not better than other advertised prices.

Whatever your content needs are (exclusive, non-exclusive, video, pictures, writing) let us know and give us a chance to show you why we receive good feedback from our customers. We have been doing business for over 10 years and plan to be here for many more, providing high quality content and excellent customer service. Please search us on the boards and read the feedback from others we have worked with, both customers and producers. I also encourage anyone to leave feedback here and tell us about your experience with either of our content or writing sites.

As I mentioned above don’t forget our writing site Express Writers Online, we can do blogs, product descriptions, profiles….contact Leroy today for your free quote!

We would also love to hear any suggestion from you on what you would like to see this year for content and any promotions you have in mind.

If you have never done business with us, here are just a few threads from customers who have:

https://gfy.com/gfy-content-market/11...ame-price.html

https://gfy.com/gfy-content-market/11...l#post20110288

https://gfy.com/now-hiring-/1028209-writing-website.html
Need SD, HD or mobile content? Train Wreck Content & Adult Content Source has niches like Penis Enlargement Excersises, EXGF, EXBF, Tranny, Gay, Spanking, hand jobs and lots more! We also specialize in bulk packages.

Need your blogs updated, site reviews, profiles, something else written? Check out:
expresswritersonline!
ICQ: 381-464-069 / Skype spanking.forcash / Email: [email protected]
TrainWreckContent is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote