View Single Post
Old 01-26-2017, 09:10 AM  
nico-t
emperor of my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
Being part of the EU doesn´t mean cheaper workers, it also doesn´t mean division. You say Third world, we live in one world. The sooner you open your mind to see the big picture, the better.

Too many lives have been lost over wars, Brexit has only divided a country, as is Trump.

I work where ever I live & receive the same pay, so wages mean nothing whether in this country or another. But I do help the world when I can.

Since the referendum, fact, the NHS has gone down & after Brexit, even the British countryside will have a negative effect. Maybe the pound may look good, but the budget will have a hammer with negative effect
Nobody gives a shit about this NHS you seem so obsessed about. You're completely missing the point of what Brexit actually is.

The EU has divided people and that's a fact. It has made it painfully clear that we are not the same countries and economies. The Euro has destroyed several national economies. The EU open border policy is creating chaos as we speak, with Sweden and Germany's societies suffering the most - NL and other will follow if the EU remains in power.

The EU is a dictatorship. How the fuck can you support a dictatorship, destroying economies and societies at this rate? You really had some severe EU brainwashing since you keep defending these unelected dictators who rule you and don't give a shit about your voice.
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote