View Single Post
Old 01-28-2017, 12:05 PM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry-xlovecam View Post
not Kazakhstan -- you are mixing up your stans or trying to lie you way out of a corner.
I don't try to lie. Kazakhstan or Kyrgyzstan is the same shit to me - some country in Asia which citizens storm Russia to work here illegally for food. If I've made a mistake, it was unintentionally.

Quote:
The USSR is the government that 'owed' you(s).
The Third Reich 'owed' the modern Germany. The Great Britain 'owed' the USA. So what?

Quote:
The Russian Federation owns the USSR's deeds whether you like it or not.

To us Americans all central Asia is Chechen land or something similar to it.
To us Russians all the US and Canadian citizens are immigrants from Europe, Asia and Africa. And you think you don't own the deeds of your grandpas who has slaughtered the natives during the Great Genocide and who used Africans as slaves to build the country... but we know you do. So what?

And as about your statement that Russians are responsible for all the former Soviet republics. So why your taxpayers pay the salary to Georgian government members? Why do you train and supply their army? Why you are so worried about Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania? Why your troops are deployed there? Aren't they are former Soviet republics too? What about the Ukraine BTW?

Quote:
Originally Posted by altmman View Post
I'm curious, what do Russians think of our impersonation of Putin and life in Russia?
You are asking a wrong person about Putin. During the latest elections Putin has got 63,6% of votes. I was among the rest 36.4% who don't like him as a president. In other words, I'm not a fan of Putin and I don't give a shit about him, his life, his stupid politic and I don't care that others think of him.

As about life in Russia... Come visit Moscow and you'll see that NYC and LA are just boring villages compared to it I've been to the USA (actually to 9 or 10 States + DC) and I currently live in Moscow, so I've seen enough to compare.