View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 07:06 AM  
drexl
Whale Hunter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackShark View Post
Hey Drexl this is also my question to everyone here that embedding cams.. personally there are some facts that pushing me back to promote chaturbate.com instead of my whitelabel with them:

1. My whitelabel is a subdomain and from today Google chrome mark all http websites as non-secure, i haven't ssl certificate at the time and when the user is on the signup page on whitelabel chrome report the site as "NON-SECURE", this not help the signup process.

2. my earnings was better sending users to main site instead that to whitelabel.

3. Many models creating lately a big button "click this button for signup" stealing your commission. this is ridiculous.
Yes though there are issues with embeded iframes: ad blockers will hide your iframe and most annoying, feed shows a still image on mobile instead of the model live feed: you lose your mobile traffic when embedding the main brand.

Another question is about the affiliate links. cb said they have not yet implemented affiliate solutions for mobile, but they have already enabled the redirect to m.chaturbate.com, the question is: is the cookie preserved or are you losing mobile users.
I would assume it is easy to set a cookie at the domain level inclusive of all subdomains. Does anyone know?