View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 03:43 PM  
biiiglia

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by drexl View Post
Another question is about the affiliate links. cb said they have not yet implemented affiliate solutions for mobile, but they have already enabled the redirect to m.chaturbate.com, the question is: is the cookie preserved or are you losing mobile users.
I would assume it is easy to set a cookie at the domain level inclusive of all subdomains. Does anyone know?
I just tried a couple of things. When I click on a aff. link with a mobile browser, there is no redirect to m.chaturbate.com . When I go to chaturbate.com directly with a mobile browser, there is a redirect to m.chaturbate.com . The aff. cookies are only set on the main domain chaturbate.com and not on m.chaturbate.com .

Maybe this explains my conversion drop at the end of last year. I use different tracking codes for mobile and desktop. I didn't expect it but mobile traffic do convert on chaturbate for years.
biiiglia is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote