View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 08:58 AM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry-xlovecam View Post
The great concrete wall of Trump will be a monument to his stupidity and a damn expensive one -- I am going to stick to my $32 billion final cost after the inevitable government contract overuns ...

I have worked on government construction contracts -- have you?
You ever pumped cement onto a reinforced steel form? I have ..

^^$50 hr for a clerk -- LOL is that w/fringe benefits?
well, I remember when I lived in the Caribbean that many people complained that government sticks 5 million dollars in the Columbus monument in Santo Domingo.

what they did not understand was, that this monument creates a lot of work. there are hundred thousands of tourists coming every year, spend money in parking, in food, in entrance fee and buying souvenirs - so this money was a PERFECT investing - even when the stupids could not see it.

I doubt that trumps wall will have the same effect and even if so it is impossible to concentrate all the visitors who want to see "a dumps wall" to one place because it will be thousands of miles long.

I think his name will be soon donald walter ulbricht-trump.
ulbrichtīs wall held 28 years before the country inside that wall was bankrupt - donaldīs wall will fall before it is finished.