View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 11:32 AM  
JOKER
Facit Omnia Voluntas

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by razor33 View Post
But that's just a measly $3.99. That alone can't be held accountable for days with zero earnings. And just because they cancelled their paid membership, they can still tip the models.

I mean i always lose a few of those in every pay period. I just checked and i lost 4 in the last one, $16 minus. No big deal.

You lose some, you win some.

Nice earnings btw, what's the time frame to accumulate that many members?

Btw i just received my Firstchoice Pay card, let's see where will we get the earnings, if it's still Payoneer or will it be Firstchoice Pay from now on.
You're missing the point - being that he can get those and other (see etc.) details from the CSV Transaction Log to paint a better big picture of his account.

And re "No big deal" - sure, 3.99 might not be a big deal in itself... once you have 100, 200, 400 etc. of those x 3.99 it adds up and they don't even have to spend any tokens for that or come online. Perfect for that passive income.

Re: time-frame - account is active since 1/1/2013 but pretty dormant for the first year. Active and building up for ~3 yrs

JOKER is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote