View Single Post
Old 02-19-2017, 11:00 PM  
TNVeric
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by brassmonkey View Post
lil april type stuff?

I don't know about Lil April

The concept was for her scene was where she plays this virgin college freshmen seeking guidance from a college counselor for dealing with all the overt sexuality she is seeing in her dorm, she explains to him that she is still a virgin thanks to her mom telling her over and that sex is nasty and is only something a lady does to please her husband. She also explains that she doesn't have any sexual feelings or desires. The counselor takes her on an exercise where she thinks back to a time in her life where she was exposed to something sexual and it triggered some kind of sensation. She recalls an experience like that when she and her family stumbled upon a nude beach in the south of france, she confessed that for the next week she dreamed of guys with their dicks hanging out speaking french. The wise counselor than starts saying FRENCH WORDS and immediately there is a clear sexual response!

I used a remote controlled mini dildo that was hidden in her panties and had it go off each time I said a word in french. Overall I thought it to be a nice concept but perhaps that dress was a bit over the top.
TNVeric is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote