View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017, 05:53 AM  
TeenCat
Too lazy to set a koala

Industry Role:
manicamoney, all links change! ? !

hello gfy

so, manicamoney have been sending emails, that everyone have to change all the links. they have like 30+ sites, i have them on 300+ domains with thumbs, reviews, galleries, links and so, and now i have to go through everything and change every link? this must be some kind of joke. friend sent them email, and got reply that the problem is because of https, where now link 10% of traffic is wasted, and second reason is that they want to make cleanup of links so they will know only active traffic going in. so, because of those two, imho small things, everyone have to waste hours of changing links? i dont have problems with the 10% going out, and i really do not understand the cleanup thing, so is this for real? if yes, i think i will cleanup their traffic to some other sponsor, because who knows what they will come with next time? any opinion, will be every other nats sponsor out there need to change links? thanks in advance for any opinions and have luck with your business everyone!

6bot
/ Coming again very soon!
Svit Zlin Radio 24/7!
TeenCat is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote