View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017, 08:00 PM  
HairyChick
Slowly dying

Industry Role:
I need one! Prescription is 13.25x13.25. Right eye has vision but distorted due to detached retina in the late 80's. Worked at Mass Eye & Ear at the time, too, but waited over a year for surgery so lost the vision. Being a scaredy-cat cost me the vision. I read by closing the eye but driving was hard. Couldn't see cars on the right so tried to stick to the slooooow lane. Surgery reattached the retina to save enucleation. It's having symptoms of detachment again but eye surgeon says it's good now but may detach again. I want those damned glasses! They are not attractive but classier than the thick lenses I have now. And at $700 just for lenses every few years, in the long run, these will be cheaper. Beta tester ready!!!
HairyChick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote