View Single Post
Old 02-25-2017, 12:20 PM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
I don't see any improvements with Trump so far. How long until I see prices and/or interest rates go down or more money in my bank account? Rough estimate... how much longer with no excuses?
I've already seen more money in my bank account thanks to a new partnership in mainstream that came about because my new partner was ready to invest when Trump beat Hillary.

His projected corporate tax savings gave him reason to use that newly free collateral to start a new business.

Been getting a nice chunk of change deposited weekly in my bank account from that deal since Jan. 6th.

Meanwhile the Stock Market has reached new records since the day that Trump was elected and $2.9 trillion dollars in new wealth has already been created just from that.

Interest rates will probably continue to rise. The Obama Administration had the Fed keep them at unnatural low rates in order to keep the economy from completely sinking. It was the only way for him to do it with his anti-biz policies.

As for YOU personally seeing anything...I can't tell you.
I have no idea if you have ever made any real money, or have any good business sense, or good work ethic.

I only know you from GFY. You seem like a nice guy. But I don't know you well enough to know if you kick ass in making money.
I only know that while a lot of snowflakes have been crying the blues...I'm moving forward and turning my own personal financial ship around.
Less taxes...the end of ObamaCare? Yes. Both of those things benefit my family.