View Single Post
Old 02-25-2017, 01:24 PM  
VikingMan
Exploiting human weakness

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott McD View Post
Not hot enough for all the overweight webmasters on GFY it would seem, who would turn around and walk away saying "no thanks, you're not my type"
I have dated a shit load of actresses/models/whatevers and a few of them have had fake lips. Fake boobs are fine when done properly but fake pumped up lips are always a disaster. They never look normal unless the mouth is posed just right and even then you can still see the joker smile. But what is far worse is they feel bizarre to kiss and they can never suck our dick as well because the muscles in cannot make the lips grip nearly as well. Trust me it is really kinda gross and sad at the same time.

Put Lindsay Peles on a deserted island for two weeks and she will look nothing like this photo I promise you. That Spanish model that Peter Romero posted yesterday would basically look the same as in the pic he posted and might even look better after two weeks on a deserted island and almost certainly would be less bitchy. I am telling you I would take that Spanish model any day of the week and I bet she would be a ton of fun to hang out with.

You guys are getting scammed. Enjoy. She also has a fucked up midsection/stomach area. In this particular photo the lighting only shows half of her disaster due to the lighting. On the right of the image you can see the shadows on her midsection. Imagine that on both sides and tell me that is not gross. In other pictures that I am sure she wishes she could take back you can clearly see this problem. Now she only posts pics when she poses just right so you don't see it.

I can also pick out the hot babes who will hit the wall hard early. I told everyone Britney Spears was a scam and nobody believed me and look what happened to her. In reality she was never really hot she just lost that youthful glow and nothing was left other than her dumbo comments, gum chewing, and annoying trashy accent.
VikingMan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote