View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 09:21 AM  
Linkster
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shap View Post
What do you guys do regarding people following and unfollowing. At first I got pissed and unfollowed those who unfollowed me. Then I realized majority of those were strictly bots not human decision. So I switched to following who I think is a good follow and don't worry about who's deleting me. What do you do?
Agree with BW's response - don't let the bots contaminate your account.

BTW - failed to mention something else...with the new Insta Stories - similar to Snap...can be used well for branding again

Also agree that documenting the journey will fortify the brand..the sooner the better...and remember there are a lot of people out there that will watch because the content at the beginning is amateurish...they know that their own journey is going to start with at a low level and relish seeing someone else succeed with that starting point.

And I know you already follow him, but make sure you post your journey on Gary's Insta...you'd be surprised what can happen
Linkster is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote