View Single Post
Old 03-07-2017, 05:02 PM  
slapass
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
I never understood why people do not capitalize on this...the rhino horn crap sells in china as some sort of bullshit penis medicine why not make tons and tons of fake rino horn power or whatever and flood the china market with it?...

these guys got the right idea:
A biotech startup is 3D-printing fake rhino horns to try to stop poaching - Business Insider Nordic

in collaboration with countries they could pass a rule to allow for fake lab tests to confirm that the 3d printed horn is "Real"...fuck the poachers business in to non-existence...literally drop the price of rhino horn to worthless crap...the scammers selling it will buy and sell anything they will not have a moral problem with it....only the poachers would get fucked...

I saw a great thing in indonesia they were selling small "ivory" figurines, I proceeded to explain to them what pieces of shit they were, but they told me it is all fake and made from cow bones...when I calculated the price of the figurines it turned out it could not possibly be ivory...I went ahead and purchased some figurines to support their putting real ivory out of business...

they should import fake rhino horn by the train load
We can raise Rhino and harvest the horn. They have a reserve in Africa that cuts of the horn without killing the animal but they can't see the horn as it is illegal.
slapass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote