View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 01:29 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mineistaken View Post
I said if you are not a libby but you surely use their tactics of double standard and of twisting things.

And for the 20th time, I NEVER insulted Amaericans or whatever stupidity you claim. I insulted Crooked, Merkel, Blair etc, that does not mean I "insulted Americans, Germans, British".
Seriously, stop twisting things...
You never talk here, EVER, about Merkel, Blair etc. You only make posts supporting American POTUS Trump and being personally mean and name calling to every American that doesn't support Trump.

You don't vote in our elections & you don't live here, yet you insult anyone who doesn't support the American POTUS Trump as a far left liberal because that's all your mind can comprehend in Slivakia, nothing in between.

Our politics doesn't impact you it's purely an excuse you use to insult Americans here. I've lived overseas asshole I know the game it's cutting down tall poppies and only ignorant self absorbed Euros do it

You give all Slovakians a bad name.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote