View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 12:36 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott McD View Post
Nope. Won't happen. And don't want it anymore anyway.

As most on here will remember i was 100% behind independence the first time round. I even worked as a volunteer at the local polling booth that day because i wanted to do everything i could to help. Now though, after finding out it was never about being a "free" country, and we infact were still voting to be under EU rule, they can stick another referendum up their ass. Theresa May is quite right to block Indy 2. Scots people had their chance. They never took it. So we chose to remain under English rule... Brexit, the people voted for it, so it has to happen and now will happen. You can't moan and change a vote because it didn't go your way first time round. Exactly the same as Trump in America...
Why leave the UK where they have a voice and some power to join the EU where they will be nothing?

Because the nothing countries get more funding than they contribute. The problem is does the EU want more money pits?
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote