View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 01:53 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GspotProductions View Post
Farage was the spokes man, he´s meddled behind the lines, made the EU look bad by not making the deals he could have & now it´s all gone to shit with little ole England possibly going to be sitting alone in this big world
Then why are more and more voters voting to get out of the EU and swing to the right?

Quote:
The EU created a decent living for an average country,
By taking money out of the richer countries and debt. What happens when the richer countries decide not to fund the poorer?

Will Germany increase it's contribution to fund Spain?

Quote:
Also, You´ve posted lots about what and when with military tools, but most of the problems have come from the US, Russia & the UK sucking up behind the US, there´s no need for defence is there´s no problem to start with.
Most of the problems come from the ME where terrorists are trying to control the oil.

Quote:
The money we get back will be spent on things the government may or may not choose to fund if we left the EU.
The money we get back will be spent in the UK.

Quote:
strange when you say shitty tiny Euro States, you may aswel create an Islamic group of your own, trying to divide the world.
Shitty States being funded by the rich ones and that will have to increase.

Quote:
This is the POV I am trying to put across. If it wasn´t for world wars, there´s a lot more money to be put into education & the economy, the ozone, the world, one world we live in
UK money that's now wasted by the EU will be spent in the UK. On the things you suggest. Whatever it will be spend in the UK.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote