View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 01:19 AM  
ZENRA
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigster715 View Post

Some of the companies you work with are the ones who are in the police hot seat at the moment. Few of them perform due diligence as to your activities. Now and in the past. Hopefully, that will be changing.
I don't understand how you will support sites that obviously steal content (see the AMP thread from the other month), but attack anyone who goes against what you say. We spend almost $100KUSD/year licensing, have met dozens of studios, and have contracts to back this up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigster715 View Post

All of this and the fact that your translations are dreadful really calls into question just what your position is, in "our" industry. Plus, you make them unreadable by moving them around and changing the text colors. That and the fact the content you have licensed is older than Moses. Much of it is before my time and that began in 2005.
Show me examples of translations you find 'dreadful'. The majority of our translation work is direct JPN -> ENG. They're grammatically correct, includes correct capitalization, and the timing is spot on.

I already wrote about our updates here so I won't bother repeating it: https://gfy.com/21649849-post49.html

Folks, before you commit to working with “Jigster”, I’d recommend looking over his post history and deciding whether you think someone with that colorful of a past and a strong aversion to actually proving his industry connections would make a sound business partner.

This is a guy who just a week ago was boldly announcing that the 'JAV industry was dead'. He flip-flops constantly, acts skittish any time he's pressed to show his credentials, and has more usernames and nicknames than appropriate or even allowed (Jigster, JuicyBunny, Captain Kawaii, KAM, Kitano, RJ Castle, and possibly more). He's now asking you to contact him at an email address that goes to a blank web page on a domain that's a month old.

He's been banned on GFY in the past (username Captain Kawaii) and was just banned on a different adult webmaster forum last week. Let that sink in.

Last edited by ZENRA; 04-01-2017 at 01:21 AM.. Reason: Added more nicknames
ZENRA is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote