View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 03:54 AM  
Jigster715
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZENRA View Post
According to LeRoy, nothing has changed at DTI ( https://gfy.com/21659437-post55.html and Asian Webbies - View Single Post - Komaji GTFO). I'd take his word over yours. He doesn't hide behind multiple nicknames.

Last I checked--a few seconds ago actually--you can still clearly see uncensored content at 年齢認証 - アダルト動画 - カリビアンコム (DTI's flagship paysite).

For anyone else still reading this, you don't even have to lookup Jigster's post history now to see how he conducts himself. Here's someone who's trying to lure in big content producers ("sales over $50,000 per month."), but results to childish name-calling when confronted.
No offense to LeRoy but he is involved with some fairly shady guys.

全動画リスト - カリビアンコム - Here is a link of the real Caribbeancom. The one that makes money. Over 95% of DTI's sales come from the Japanese market place. (From their own team. I will not name them.) Anyone who maintains a Japanese DTI affiliate account and an English one can see for themselves where the company puts its own efforts. I don not blame them at all. I would do the same if I were in their shoes. For math heads, if I make $10 using English DTI links, I make $1000 with Japanese links, promoting, in Japanese, to Japanese speaking people everywhere.

I distanced myself from LeRoy because I do not trust him anymore. Also, he is involved in only uncensored JAV. I dropped LeRoy simply because our relationship is no longer, nor has it been, very profitable.

Even though Josh posted a single link to asianwebbies I think he should be banned. His post violates one of the primary rules of gfy. NO linking to another forum. I haven't posted in JScott's forum for almost 2 years. Apparently besides programs posting updates and 1-2 cronies. Few others post there as well.

I despise scammers and thieves and people who speak without authority, Josh. That is why I do not like you.
You have been a liar for as long as I have known you. You are not trustworthy.
This is one of the many reasons I do not post information you request. You are in no position to request anything.
Jigster715 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote