View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 09:44 AM  
mroad1212

Industry Role:
VividCash's Latests FHGs

Hey guys,

The weekend is at the door, people will be surfing your sites during the weekend so it?s time to talk to you about the new VividCash?s updates.

First of all, all the existing galleries have been upgraded with 20 pictures. We also just added new Softcore and Hardcore galleries with hot talent such as Katrena Starr, Lain Oi, Avena Lee, Mikayla and Kelli Tyler, .

New trailers for VR are available upon request, but you would have to host them yourself. If you interested in those trailers, just contact me and I?ll give you access to them.

Also, for you guys who are interested in 5 minutes video clips, we have them available. Just send me an email and I?ll get them for you.

Please don?t hesitate to contact me for any special request such as custom banners, links, video content and more.

Hit me up for any questions!!

Thanks,

Below are the latest FHGs and this thread will be updated with new promo material.

Avena Lee Hardcore Gallery

Katrena Starr Hardcore Gallery

Lain Oi Hardcore Gallery

Mercedez and Mikayla Hardcore Gallery

Kimberly Kane Hardcore Gallery

Angela Stone and Kelli Tyler Hardcore Gallery

Mercedez and Jamie Huxley Hardcore Gallery

MErcedez Softcore Gallery

Kimberly Kane Softcore Gallery

Lain Oi Softcore Gallery

Mikayla Softcore Gallery
mroad1212 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote