View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 03:40 AM  
LovinNothin
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:

100% FAKE Publicity Stunt.

Reasons:

1) Nice long shot of her titties with her Cam logo on it.

2) Contrived editing. Long shots of her going in the cage and in the water, BUT... super short tight edits of the actual assault. We never see the shark bite her, nor is there a pan down, just a close up of her upper body when the bite occurred. With 2 cameramen underwater, there wasn't a wide shot of her when the sharks got close to the cage? That was the whole point of bringing cameras down there to begin with.

3) She is not looking in the direction of her foot when the bite occurs. She is looking up and out, not down, to give the impression that she was really surprised when it happened. I like the body spasm, nice over acting and nice camera close up of her, but not the leg area.

4) Once the bite happened the editing pace quickened with shorter edits for exciting viewing.

5) Lousy acting on her part sitting on the boat upset about her 'bite' while 2 people are just standing there. The camera man films her ankle, and yet she is calm enough to 'pose' her foot for the camera, yet was hysterical just prior?

6) A bite like that, with a huge open gash, blood would be gushing out all over and not stopping. Those types of effects cost more money, so they just went with the standard 'bloody scar kit' at Party City.

It's a great fake stunt, I'm sure she'll get 5 million search queries and make tons of sales.

Sex tapes are out, shark bites are in.

"Dammit! Why didn't I think of that?? She's lucky, I had to suck and fuck black cock to get my career started."

LovinNothin is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote