Thread: Paxum Issues
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 05:14 AM  
pmates
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Why keep so much in there? We never left money with any of the online processors or people from Paypal to Epassporte. Trust no one.
Agreed, but that is the problem. They shut down my ability to withdraw last November, I've been trying to get it out every since.

I requested an ACH withdrawal in November, exactly like I've done for six years, to exactly the same bank account as before. Only this time they said that account was not valid anymore. So I explained that it had been valid for six years, to no avail.

Then I said, well let's set up a new bank account to ACH withdraw to. They said, sorry they aren't validating new accounts at this time. They disabled the one account that worked and refused to add any others.

All the while, the amount of money there continues to build. Should have come here and spent it ;-)

After months of back and forth on this, I finally got another account entered at Paxum. I don't know if they opened validation, or it slipped through the cracks or what, but I was able to get it entered in their website. So I initiated an ACH withdrawal to that account, thinking this was my chance.

Unfortunately there was some issue (I'm still not sure what) and that transfer did not go through. I've been asking for two months what happened, and about a week after I ask each time they say "I'll check with accounting." I really need to know where that money is and need it back in my account.

Or I need a job in that accounting department, two month vacations must be nice!!
pmates is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote