View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 11:31 AM  
Cyrano
Confirmed User

MoneyTree (wm.mtree.com -- Streamate) payment amount not updating

For those still using MoneyTree, have you noticed a problem with the pay period ending on June 4? The "earnings since your last payment" hasn't updated since Tuesday of last week and I've crossed the threshold for a payout this Friday. Normally things switch to "processing" on Sunday but, given the fact that the amount didn't update and is below the threshold, it's not processing. This is found in the payment history section. The amounts in "My Statistics" are accurate and show that the threshold of $250 was crossed easily.

Also, is MoneyTree being phased out? If so, how does one migrate to Cambuilder while preserving referrals? Can anyone speak to whether it's possible to simply promote Streamate through Cambuilder? I have no interest in whitelabels. If MoneyTree isn't disappearing I'll stick with them despite the 30% share instead of 35%.

Anyway, I can send them an email but I'm curious if I'm alone in this area. Any advice or comments on Cambuilder would be appreciated. Right now I'm receiving 30% instead of 35% however I strongly dislike whitelabels. It's something I would switch to only if avoiding a whitelabel is possible.
Cyrano is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote