View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 02:32 PM  
JimmyStephans
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
2- Google Search. Yes, if you are willing to spend money, Google with bring lots of model applicants your way - as long as you apply "filtering".

Google will not always take ads for nude models, and the website listed in the ad can't be asking for nude models or displaying nude models.

The solution for me is to grab some model or studio sounding domains and build simple sites on them looking for "models" or "bikini models". I use stock photos purchased at iStock or https://www.shutterstock.com/ because I don't have a bunch of fashion model shots around that are up to date.

Next, create campaigns and ads in Google Adwords. There are 3 common styles. TEXT that show in search results (more you bid, closer to the top). TEXT that show in search and on some sites related to the keywords you select. DISPLAY (aka display network) that are banners.

They work, and you can limit ads to geographical regions. I'm in Colorado, so I put in my Zip Code and say "within 250 miles" and they do what they can to limit the ads for that range.

The DISPLAY ads can be targeted, if you are willing to pay $1.50-$2.00 per click, directly to modeling sites.

All Google ads must be approved, as does the destination website. I've created 4 campaigns. 2 target "Modeling" in general and 2 target "Bikini Modeling". Each campaign sends traffic to a different website.

General Results:

A- "Bikini Modeling" brings applicants that are younger and slimmer.

B- Shorter websites with just 3 sample photos and minimal text bring more completed applications.

C- Longer websites, with more sample images and informative text bring less applicants.

D- Websites with a "Contact Us" page that shows a real company name they can Google, real address and real phone number (office landline, not cell) bring more interest, and some of it is by phone. Simply put - they call and say things like "I just wanted to see if this is a legit place".

This past weekend I turned on two campaigns, but only for about 10 hours each. This is one.

This is the Bikini Models campaign using 5 different ads (banners). Shown 62,605 times and only 95 clicks. The 95 clicks resulted in 8 applicants yesterday.

The websites use a simple form and send the application to my email account. I use Thunderbird to get my email and here is a screencapture of the inbox.

2 random applicants in the 6 days prior to turning the ad campaign on, and 8 applicants in the 12 hours it was on (5pm Sunday to 5am Monday).

Of course, they are not all great. Within that 8, one was 50 years old, one was 33 years old, then the rest 18-24. However, two are super cute candidates.

The issue now is, of course, that they applied for "Bikini Modeling". The next step will be to chill a few days, then email with information about my site, the soft nude work, the better pay compared to bikini modeling, and more and hope 1-2 are interested (and hope of course it is the two cutest).

Running the campaign a full weekend, cost of maybe $400, would bring much larger numbers. This is all just an experiment at this stage.

Just takes a time investment to build the sites and create campaigns, a few dollars for the banners, and cash for the Adwords traffic.

Part 3 in a minute...