Thread: Tech Take a shit on my site
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2017, 01:21 AM  
jizz.st

Industry Role:
Take a shit on my site

Ok, appreciate the title is unnecessarily provocative. My site link is in my sig, but before you go there... couple of things.

1 - this is my first project in this area and I am starting with some assumptions

2 - I know currently the site is shitty looking, but that is because I have spent my time focusing on speed speed and more speed. I am obsessed with speed and have sacrificed all else for it.

3 - I know i am doing lots wrong, but in a world of 10 million things I could and should be doing, its hard to focus down on what are the specific things I should try

4 - I am bored with slow WP site, generally, so wondering if someone out there is able to suggest a totally different way of running possibly a html5 or some other new fangled type of tech site.

5 - Yes I would like to make money some day from this, but i have no dreams of grandeur and getting rich doing fuck all.. and if it never makes money, it will be annoying but not the end of the world.

6 - I know it reads a bit spammy, or perhaps alot spammy, but I got lost in the stuffing of keywords and then couldnt find my way back :-)

7 - I have used a .st domain because I purchased some really short 3 and 4 letter ones a while back and I am determined to use them.. however people seem to automatically suggest they will rank lower.. and if there is some logic to that fine.. but I cannot think of any.. so would really like some expert opinion on this.

Take a peek and please reply with some constructive suggestions.

PS. if the site is slow where you are, please also let me know that.... this being the thing I really focused on, I would like to know if I messed that up too.

Have a nice day
jizz.st is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote