View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 03:54 PM  
Barry-xlovecam
It's 42

Industry Role:
I would think that your back-end could remain PC compatible as your customers are media buyers.

However, to increase visibility to new customers and markets -- I would want a responsive modern-looking site. First impressions do really matter IMHO -- most people are pretty shallow.

You have a real good position for the search 'erotik ads' but that is a German term and I am guessing that is from your German text and German traffic click-through.

What's it take to cut and paste into a bootstrap template as a landing page? Buy a few images.

trafficfabrik.com/why-us.html
The responsive landing page does not have to be your index.

Just make a roadmap and phase in the changes over time.

It's real difficult to do web advertising for B2B. You could also 'bird dog' your customers -- giving some free add traffic to then as a reward for new signups from places other than Germany. Like 5M/ads free or whatever you can pay to acquire a new customer maybe its 50K/ads IDK. You have historical records of signups to annual and lifetime revenue.

I am just tossing out some approaches ...
Barry-xlovecam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote