View Single Post
Old 06-24-2017, 08:45 PM  
SixNein

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonstills View Post
I moved to mainstream programming as well for my full time job. Pays way better. I still do projects here and there though. Seems like models are increasingly becoming independent. They are using cam and clip sites and have no need of producers.

It's sad the state of technology in the adult industry though. It feels like the dark ages compared to mainstream programming.
Full disclosure: I don't know that I would ever enter the adult business again. I got out of it for good reasons, and it wasn't about money. There was some cool people I knew back from the day. Greenguy, Dr. Bill, Watchia, meat, marc, and so many others. But 2257 sealed the deal for me.

I don't blame those girls for going into business for themselves, and I have the utmost respect for david lace for getting out of the business too. He's apparently rocking the model scene now... good for him. (He was my main content provider).
SixNein is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote