View Single Post
Old 06-24-2017, 08:48 PM  
SixNein

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thommy View Post
thatīs why try to do things with as less people as possible :-)

i would not be a businessman if i would be ever totally satisfied but when iīve started trafficfabrik 5 years ago i had a 5 years plan and i was ending up every year FAR over the plan - so it can not be that wrong.

the biggest problem for me is to find the RIGHT people because i am doing this with a vision and with my heart and with more than 20 years experience in nearly everything what you can do in our biz. so in one thing paul is right when he says i am a one-man band - but i am a one-man-band in the important parts of my biz what i do not let touch anyone else.

paul i am long enough in that business to know that it is a nogo to bring partners or informations about them into such a discussion. not even our advertisers knaow exactly where theirs ads are shown. and that they are still here and becomming more and more proves, that this is working (what you will doubt also).

i told you many times that i am professional in that. i studied marketing and i live since 40 years from my knowledge much better than the most people do.

i was aware that when I started it. thatīs why i do not have to be afraid of competition.
i have never copied things - i always did them my very own way.

btw. i am NOT a one-man-band as you think. I am only a one man band in the important
things. I do have people working with me in programming, accounting, server administration and that stuff and I also have a bunch of own webmasters employed who are building websites and increasing the traffic. i have also people working in our own media-buyers-team I have also special programmers for databases and 2 mathematicians only for algorythm perfection all these people get their works and visions from me directly. but i do not have a single sales guy or publishers scout.

i know - all want to buy good traffic. there is no limit in the demand of that.
thatīs why i do not need to look for byers - I have them already and if i tell them i can send them twice as much tomorrow they will buy it and send me roses.

you always think business is done the way you did it and 99% of the rest is doing it. but you canīt compare me with that. i was always different and unique and thatīs why i never had a problem to make money and as long my head is on my neck i will never have this problem.
You kind of remind me of meat. What happened to him anyway? I noticed hahahahahahaha was down.
SixNein is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote