View Single Post
Old 06-26-2017, 10:06 AM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
This is not how it works. We don't say "You are doing things wrong, but we want to support you, so we'll just let it slide".
"We" don't think he's doing things wrong. That would be you and others who have been brainwashed by the media.
Those of us who can see clearly realize that YOU are the one making "Kneejerk" reactions to EVERYTHING that Trump says or does.

Remember in our conversation at Internext when I told you that CNN was being biased? I don't think you really took that seriously or gave it any serious thought.
I've said it before to you...I think you are hurting your reputation when you keep making some of the posts that you have been making.
And I'm not saying that as part of this faux argument on a message board.
I'm saying that as a friend.

If you're gonna make political statements...then think them through real careful.
Your reputation is being destroyed. There have been actual thread titles with your name linked to a couple of well known lunatics on this forum. Do you really want people to think of YOU as being associated with those guys?

I would think not.
I would think that you would want a reputation as a clear thinking BUSINESS person. And not someone aligned with extreme leftist trolls who aren't even part of our industry.

Just give it some thought. It's not too late to "Make Rochard Great Again"