View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 01:01 PM  
mce
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
what most people fail to understand is that the stomach can be "trained" to process more food...it can also be trained to process less...it adapts...for example I have a hard time finishing a whole hamburger...I rarely eat bread and the meat/bread combo is heavy on my stomach...I dont think I could eat 2 hamburgers without puking...I have a hard time with meat...fish and veggies with no seasoning other than lemon juice is the bulk of my diet...BBQ ribs are a serious challenge for me...the fat makes me want to puke...

this is a result of my adaptation to a clean diet, it was more out of convenience because I have a fish shop close by and they grill it for you, so when I was busy at work I could just order a big grilled fish...I like some lean meats like chicken and lean beef but I cant consume more than say 200grams/7oz it is simply too much for me...

my advice to anybody is to man up, eat just fish and veggies for 6 months, you will never want to go back to regular food...your stomach and taste WILL adapt...
That's an awesome KETOGENIC diet

You can burn FAT naturally and effortlessly through fish and low carb veggie diet

I've sworn off rice, pasta, and other starchy white fluffy SHIT

Plus the fish has lots of Omega 3s and DHEA

Pay Virtual Assistants Based on RESULTS instead of TIME
STOP getting FUCKED IN THE ASS by your VA
mce is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote