View Single Post
Old 07-06-2017, 09:42 AM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Hillary needs to go away at this point. She's lost too many times.

The Republican party has a strong dislike for her, and this tends to be a rallying cry for the Republican party that unites them. She is done.
Oh trust me I know. The last thing I want to see is her get emboldened and try to run again but this is still funny ass shit. I just can't imagine Republicans could be so fucking dumb to think she of all people wouldn't have a plan..

Healthcare has been her thing for fucking years.. It's just hilarious for them to think she wouldn't have a plan. She was the 1st one to even push for a national healthcare plan way before it became a hot topic that it is today.

I'll say that yeah now Hillary is tainted goods, but she wasn't always bad. Back in her early days she did a lot of good. She just was in it so long she became the problem instead of the fix.