View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 12:16 PM  
nico-t
emperor of my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Holy shit you think Trump isn't a globalist, even though he's a billionaire multinational businessman with 5 multinational corporations talk about oblivious to reality!

Were you out there protesting against globalism at the G20?
Where do you see me talking about trump? Just because i have a trump meme as my avatar and the fact that his election was a great 'fuck you' to the establishment pulling the strings, doesn't mean i agree with everything he says or does (missile strike on Syria after the very convenient chemical attack which goes against all logic).

You know what a great filter is? For if he does policy things out of himself or for his masters? If the mainstream media detests it, it are Trumps own policies the establishment hates. If the mainstream media goes soft all of a sudden and is mildly positive, it's a policy he had to do for the establishment. Take the missile strike for example, the media including the liberal media (which was anti war in the old days) were all for it all of a sudden. They're all for more wars!
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote